Discover the collaboration suite that’s saving organisations millions.
In the modern world, we spend 80% of our time collaborating with others in the workplace1. When collaboration becomes part of the fabric of an organisation, it fundamentally impacts performance, culture and profitability.
Yet, you might be surprised to hear that 61% of workers still find it difficult to collaborate with colleagues2.
Microsoft Teams is breaking down the collaboration barrier, by helping workplaces embrace the power of truly collaborative teamwork. By bringing together chat, video calling, files, and integrated apps into a central hub, Teams supports employees to get work done, regardless of geographies. It’s the secure, scalable, cost-effective, and future-proofed answer for business leaders searching for a solution that delivers the full spectrum of modern workplace collaboration needs.
Next generation online meetings, with scheduling assistance, note taking, desktop sharing, uploading files, and messaging.
Make and receive clear, reliable calls with Microsoft Teams. And with Phone System you can even replace your on-premise PBX.
Instant message one-to-one or with a group, hop on a video call, or share a screen for fast-paced decision making.
Collaborate on files with built-in Office 365 apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
With hundreds of connectors, you can add your favorite Microsoft, external, and custom solutions to your experience.
As this new working reality starts to set in, meeting spaces are becoming the frontline of return-to-office efforts with smart solutions to playing a vital role in ensuring safety.
Microsoft Teams Rooms is becoming a popular option for turning the humble meeting room into a video-enabled collaboration space.
As Microsoft’s largest Australian partner, Data#3 is uniquely positioned to help your organisation realise the benefits of The Anywhere Workplace. Our team’s capabilities and competencies extend across technical, licensing, delivery and support to ensure our customers are well-positioned to maximise the value and benefits from their Microsoft investments.
1. Prowess (2019). Awaken the Genius with your teams. [Online] Available at https://clouddamcdnprodep.azureedge.net/gdc/gdc1MgRKh/original
2. Microsoft Envision your modern workplace: Empowering people in the digital age, 2018. Available at: http://download.microsoft.com/download/1/6/3/1639D812-D5B9-43D2-A3A9-2A65A170CF83/Envision_your_modern_workplace_white_paper_EN-US.pd
3. Forrester (2019). The Total Economic Impact™ Of Microsoft Teams. [Online]. Available at: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/blog/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2019/04/Total-Economic-Impact-Microsoft-Teams.pdf
4. Harvard Business Review, (2016). Collaborative Overload. Available at: https://hbr.org/2016/01/collaborative-overload
5. Queens University of Charlotte. Infographic – communicating in the modern workplace [Online] Available at: https://online.queens.edu/online-programs/mba/resources/infographic/communicating-in-the-workplace
6. McKinsey (2012). The social economy: Unlocking value and productivity through social technologies. [Online] Available at: https://www.mckinsey.com/industries/high-tech/our-insights/the-social-economy