Today’s organisations generate an immense volume of data, operate in an increasingly mobile environment, and are becoming overwhelmingly dependent on cloud services. As digital transformation explodes, cybersecurity risks have exponentially increased.
Technology, knowledge and education are all essential in protecting your organisation against cyberattacks. With a comprehensive suite of security solutions, Data#3 will help you understand, monitor and detect risks, protect your systems and information, meet compliance standards, put in place incident response plans and deliver training and assessments.
Reach out to our security team today about designing, implementing and maintaining superior security measures, tailored to protect your organisation.
Confidently securing the enterprise is our customers’ #1 IT priority1, but that doesn’t mean it’s easy.
of malware is customised for the target organisation.2
for the average Australian business to detect and contain a breach.3
of cloud apps are not sanctioned by IT.4
the average cost of an Australian data breach.3
is the most breached industry in Australia.5
The Notifiable Data Breaches Scheme has revealed that phishing is the most commonly used method of cyberattack in Australia, accounting for 39% of all breaches. This blog will explain how phishing works and help you handle an attack.
Combining the experience of a dedicated strategic consulting team, as well as hands-on cybersecurity specialists, Data#3 has one of the most mature and highly accredited security teams in Australia. Leveraging a breadth of security solutions and a strong vendor portfolio Data#3 can help you design, implement and maintain superior security measures, tailored to protect your business.
As Microsoft’s largest Australian partner, and a Microsoft Gold Security Partner Data#3’s expert team are globally recognised as leaders in securing your environment with the Microsoft Security portfolio. Likewise as Cisco Security Architecture Specialists, and a Gold Master Specialised Cisco Partner Data#3 implements best-in-class Cisco security solutions.
1. Data#3 Ltd. (2020) Customer Survey.
2. Rainey, Larry B. (September 3, 2018) Engineering Emergence: A Modeling and Simulation Approach. [Online] Available at: https://books.google.com.au/books?id=DQlpDwAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false
3. IBM Security. (2019) Cost of a Data Breach Report. [Online] Available at: https://databreachcalculator.mybluemix.net/executive-summary/
4. Microsoft. (June 2019). Microsoft Cloud App Security. [Online] Available at: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?linkid=2079728
5. Office of the Australian Information Commissioner. (May 13, 2019) Notifiable Data Breaches Scheme 12-month Insights Report. [Online] Available at: https://www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/notifiable-data-breaches/notifiable-data-breaches-statistics/notifiable-data-breaches-scheme-12month-insights-report/
6. OpsRamp, Inc. (2018). The OpsRamp Cloud Skills Survey. [Online] Available at: https://www.opsramp.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/ReportThe-OpsRamp-Cloud-Skills-Survey.pdf