Legacy data management environments are complex and siloed, leading to unnecessary expense and overheads that today’s IT teams simply don’t have time to manage.
In partnership with Cohesity, Data#3 hosted an interactive webinar – showcasing a customer story from St Vincent’s Health Australia. Learn how Cohesity radically simplifies backup and recovery by providing visibility into data, removing the headache-inducing complexities of previous legacy environments and overcoming the operational challenges posed by mass data fragmentation.
Watch this video and view industry experts as they discuss how Cohesity is ushering in a new era in data management.
Click the timestamps below to jump to the following conversations:
Introducing Cohesity: Adam Gabriel, Senior Systems Engineer, Cohesity
- 5:39 – What is mass data fragmentation?
- 7:15 – Introducing Cohesity Helios – how does it unlock the value of your data?
- 11:01 – What additional apps and services can we run on the Cohesity platform?
- 12:00 – What is Cohesity DataProtect?
- 12:45 – How does Cohesity protect backup data from ransomware attacks?
- 14:29 – What makes Cohesity different from other providers?
- 40:18 – Cyberattacks are now targeting backup AND production data – how does Cohesity help mitigate the cyberattack threat?
Customer Q&A: Simon Weekes, Senior Systems Engineer, St Vincent’s Health Australia
- 16:40 – What led to St Vincent’s Health Australia looking at a modern data protection solution?
- 17:37 – What specific challenges were St Vincent’s Australia looking to solve?
- 19:50 – Have there been any deployment challenges and how were they overcome?
- 22:22 – How does Cohesity differ operationally from the previous platforms?
- 36:34 – What are the typical dedupe ratios and restoration times?
Data#3 is experienced in designing and implementing Cohesity solutions to deliver a lower TCO for our customers. With our help you can experience the simplicity of Cohesity’s DataProtect backup to the cloud with a 30-day free trial. Talk to our Cohesity experts to learn more.