In partnership with Snow Software, Data#3 will be hosting a series of events, the first of its kind in the APAC Region. Join us to “Play in the Snow” and take advantage of full access to Snow’s market leading solutions.
This event will take place in an informal environment, designed to test drive the Snow License Manager Platform, allowing you to get ‘under the hood’ with the system for yourselves.
Whether you are already familiar with Snow’s solutions or are new to Snow, this is a great opportunity to learn alongside SAM experts. Meet Solution Experts and work through real use-cases with those in the know.
This is a hands-on event, where you will be immersed in the technology to:
• Understand how to add licenses and manage compliance quickly and easily
• Understand data centre licensing complexities
• Manage Oracle installations and minimise non-compliance risks
• Discover the business benefits of a software request portal
• Learn about Software Asset Management (SAM) within a mobile environment
• Learn how to accelerate adoption and increase ROI
Session Times: 8:30am – 12:00pm.
MELBOURNE – Wednesday, 21 June. Level 4, 55 Southbank Boulevard, Southbank.
ADELAIDE – Thursday, 22 June. 84 North Terrace, Kent Town.
BRISBANE – Tuesday, 27 June. 67 High Street, Toowong.
SYDNEY – Wednesday, 28 June. 107 Mount Street, North Sydney.
Held recently in the UK, here’s what others are saying about this event…
‘It’s great to get specific answers from people that have time for you and have the skills’.
‘Good to learn about other areas of the solution we currently aren’t exploiting, like the Snow Automation Platform’.