April 3, 2012; Brisbane, Australia: Data#3 Limited, one of Australia’s leading Information and Communications Technology companies, succeeded in taking home two awards at the HP Premier Partner Conference in Hobart last week.
The honours include the Highest Total Revenue Partner in Australia and New Zealand award and the Highest Growth Services Contracts award.
Mark Esler, Data#3’s General Manager for Product Solutions accepted the Total Revenue Partner Award from HP Australia’s Managing Director, Paul Brandling.
Data#3 Group General Manager, Laurence Baynham said that Data#3 was pleased to be recognised with the two prestigious awards. “Our relationship with HP extends back to 1984 and through our strategic investments in people, skills and certification the business has grown substantially over previous years. In addition, we have invested in three state-of-the-art integration centres across Australia, which has allowed for the rapid deployment of computing infrastructure for customers.
“We anticipate strong future growth with HP, particularly after recently appointed CEO Meg Whitman confirmed HP’s future as an infrastructure provider with continued investment in the channel,” concluded Baynham.
Data#3 was selected from over fifty registered HP Premier Partners to achieve this success at the two-day conference held at Hotel Grand Chancellor, Hobart.
Data#3 Limited (DTL) is an ASX listed company that provides market leading technology solutions across a wide range of industries throughout Australia and Asia Pacific.
We consult with our customers to help them design, deploy and manage technology solutions through our five specialist businesses:
- Licensing Solutions: for software licensing, asset management and workforce productivity
- Product Solutions: for hardware procurement, warehousing, configuration, deployment and disposal
- Integrated Solutions: for strategic consulting, and the design and deployment of the datacentre, network and desktop infrastructure
- Managed Services: for essential support and hardware maintenance, selective outsourcing, and cloud-based infrastructure and software as a service
- People Solutions: for contractor and permanent recruitment, and human capital performance management
Data#3 reported revenues of $697 million in the 2010/11 financial year and has approximately 1,000 employees. The company is headquartered in Brisbane and has offices across Australia.
More information about Data#3 and its solution offerings is available at http://www.data3.com
For additional information contact:
Team Leader – Marketing Communications, Data#3 Limited
Tel: 07 3243 6216 | Mob: 0427 189 988 | Email: email@example.com
Group General Manager, Data#3 Limited
Tel: 07 3243 6210 | Mob: 0413 155 150 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org