Cisco Maintenance Solution
Lower your risk, increase your availability
Under our Cisco Gold Partnership certification, Data#3 endorse a services oriented program which enables Data#3 to take advantage of a superior and very unique Maintenance Services Contract offering.
This offering is delivered by both Data#3 and Cisco Services to ensure a comprehensive maintenance solution, which delivers a quality service throughout the entire maintenance lifecycle.
Data#3 can ensure customers savings on administration, full visibility of all maintenance contracts, and notification of any changes that may affect the maintenance components. As a result, customers can operate with the confidence that their customers and service levels are covered by the most appropriate maintenance offering.
The main benefit from the Data#3 Cisco Maintenance Solution is the peace of mind your contracts are managed by a dedicated maintenance team who ensure your infrastructure is covered by the most comprehensive maintenance solution.
Benefits of the Data#3 Collaborative Maintenance Solution
Under our Cisco Gold Partnership we can structure your maintenance solution relevant to your needs. Most customers choose our Collaborative Service to benefit from Data#3′s fault management, simplify support processes, and still gain delivery from Cisco TAC.
As a Data#3 Cisco Collaborative Maintenance Customer, our Data#3 National Call Centre ensures complete fault management supported by Cisco TAC.
Benefits of the Data#3 Cisco Maintenance Solution include:
- Fault Management via Data#3 National Call Centre which is supported by Cisco TAC;
- Direct access to the Cisco TAC for severity 1 issues;
- Advance parts replacement direct from Cisco to the device location;
- Access to all Cisco Tools (i.e. IOS upgrades, direct);
- Dedicated Sales Specialist to understand, consult and manage maintenance requirements;
- Consulting Service – an in-depth analysis of the customer environment, which results in the provision of a comprehensive support solution that is tailored to meet the individual requirements identified;
- A dedicated Maintenance Solutions Team responsible for the administration of the full maintenance lifecycle – new contracts, migration of equipment onto contract, upgrades of service levels, renewal of contracts, refresh notifications etc.;
- Consolidation and alignment of all Cisco Maintenance contracts, thus providing one contract with one renewal date for the customer to administer;
- End of Life notifications on equipment, allowing customers to better manage refresh programmes;
- Data#3 is a Cisco Gold Partner which ensures that customers have access to resources with an in-depth knowledge and understanding of Cisco maintenance products;
- Full Cisco Online access;
- Data#3 has aligned its methodologies and processes with Cisco, to deliver the services that customers want;
- Escalation management;
- Provision of a Contract Kit which includes contract details, support processes and expiry details etc.;
- Direct Cisco SMARTnet option available if required.
For more information, please contact Data#3 Maintenance Solutions on 1300 23 28 23, or Enquire Online.